Saturday, 10 October 2026

The Difference

My friend, Manda, asked me the other day and today if things have changed at all with my new living/work situation. The few who read this blog know that the last 2 school years I lived elsewhere and worked elsewhere. This school year, I am where I am and work is not too far away. So, have I noticed a difference? The quickest response to that is that I have been waking up half hour later each day and I have less bags under my eyes.

The other response, without going into any details, is that I am still adjusting to my new living arrangement. Work has been busy and I am still learning. I may be able to feel the difference more when Winter Break comes along.

As this is the Thanksgiving long weekend, I just wanted to take a moment and acknowledge that I will perhaps never ever complain about my life.

Thanks, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment