Thursday, 13 August 2026

One Perspective on Artificial Intelligence

2 days later, the bot visit count is around 6K. And I am even more certain that these are indeed machines! If my last post was read by someone who is an actual person IRL, they may be inclined to leave a comment stating that they are not a bot!

In my last post, I did not elaborate on my phone conversation with Bambino. We spoke at length about the sudden interest in my blog. Bambino thinks that Artificial Intelligence needs to mimic human-like communication and what better way to do that than read all the content that is available out there in cyber space?!

I believe, based on my limited experience and perspective, that blogs are personal accounts. People share their feelings and thoughts on countless things. They are happy. They are sad. They are sensitive. They are mad. They pour their hearts out on occasion. They are negative. They are positive. The whole spectrum of human emotions is on digital display.

I am okay if a machine thinks my story is good enough to be shared. More power to it! However, I will still write a story one day about some interesting aspect of my life. And I am sure it will capture me better than a bot!


No comments:

Post a Comment